Free to download business advice reports
The ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS) focuses on supporting start-up businesses and SMEs by offering them a free consultation. Members working in SMEs can also benefit from a range of resources on the BAS website, including free-to–download reports offering practical guidance on a variety of business, finance and management topics.
- ICAEW’s guide to Business Finance
- Interest on late payment
- Managing change
- Running effective board meetings
- Business insurance
- Data management
- Key performance indicators
- Managing a sales team
Launched in autumn 2011, BAS was introduced to boost the prospects for a private sector-driven recovery by offering a helping hand to UK SMEs and start-ups, via our ICAEW practice firms. Three years on, more than 4,000 offices of ICAEW firms participate in the scheme and the BAS site attracts between 7,000 and 9,000 readers a month.
How BAS works
- The ICAEW Business Advice Service offers businesses a free advice session with a qualified ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
- Businesses can find their nearest BAS office at businessadviceservice.com.
- Thousands of offices are participating in the scheme ranging from small local firms to internationally-known advisers.
- The advice sessions are available in offices all across the UK.
Your gateway to resources for business
Access a range of business-focused support, advice and information from a range of sources in our business resources area. If you’d like any further information on this topic or to give any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve your membership, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org