ICAEW.com works better with JavaScript enabled.

Preparing an audit report for English, Scottish and Welsh registered providers of social housing/registered social landlord - registered under the cooperative and community benefit societies act 2014

This helpsheet was last updated in June 2018 and is based on the relevant laws and regulations that apply as at 1 June 2018.

Download this helpsheet Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries,

Access a PDF version of this helpsheet to print or save.

This helpsheet is designed to explain the main changes that are needed to the audit report of an English Registered Provider of Social Housing (RP) or a Scottish or Welsh Registered Social Landlord (RSL) registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 that does not prepare group financial statements, compared to that of a company. It does not seek to explain every difference, just the key areas to consider as a result of the differing legal and regulatory requirements.

Terms and conditions

© ICAEW 2019  All rights reserved.

ICAEW cannot accept responsibility for any person acting or refraining to act as a result of any material contained in this helpsheet. This helpsheet is designed to alert you to an important issue of general application. It is not intended to be a definitive statement covering all aspects but is a brief comment on a specific point.

You have permission to use and reproduce this helpsheet on the following conditions:

The helpsheet is to be reproduced for personal, non-commercial use only and is not for re-distribution.