Webinars for career breakers and returners
Resources to help members who are taking a career break or returning to the workplace.
The changing role of working dads
The role of dads is changing. Now nearly 70% of couples combine their dual roles of career and carer. Many fathers have, or are considering, taking time away from work to fulfil their caring responsibilities. Returning to work following a period of leave can be challenging, transitioning from being a working professional to a working parent juggling joint responsibilities and personal aspirations.
During this webinar, we will talk to some men about managing this return successfully and what life as a working dad is like.
This webinar will help you:
- Increase your awareness of dad’s changing roles and motivations
- Understand the typical challenges working fathers face in returning and managing their dual roles
- Gain insight into how you can make it all work
Using LinkedIn to support your return to work
This webinar will equip members with skills to professionally create/update their LinkedIn profiles after a career break:
- Identifying the key components of a winning LinkedIn profile
- How to address work history gaps
- How to package your current competencies (transferable skills, volunteering, experience and maturity)
- Connecting with your old network