Hiscox Home and Contents Insurance
As a special offer, ICAEW members can benefit from a 12.5% saving on the standard Hiscox rates for the entire life of their policy.
At Hiscox, they’re experts in insuring homes like yours. Rated 5 star by Defaqto, they understand it’s not always easy to put a price on the things you value.
Hiscox Home Insurance cover details
To help make sure you're never underinsured, their home insurance provides unlimited cover. This means that whatever the value of your loss, you can be confident you're covered. You only need to list any items, pairs or sets worth £15,000 or more and give them a total value for any jewellery, art and collections. For certain claims, such as tracing and repairing a leak, there's a maximum amount they'd pay. However, the cover they provide is still higher than most other home insurance policies. Visit their cover details page to learn more.
- Unlimited cover – the total amounts they'll pay for loss and damage to your buildings and contents are unlimited, unless stated otherwise in your policy documents
- No need to list any individual items, pairs or sets unless they’re worth £15,000 or more, so you don’t have to spend time listing everything you own
- Tailored cover for jewellery, art and collections so you can be sure everything you value is protected – simply tell them how much cover you need
- Worldwide cover – your belongings are covered away from home for up to 60 days at a time
- Additional protection – option to add home office cover, home emergency cover, legal expenses cover and no claims discount protection to your policy
- Award-winning UK-based claims service – with no forms to fill in, and some claims paid within 24-hours
- Accidental damage – for your buildings and contents included as standard
To get a quote:
Not ready to renew?
If you would like to be contacted directly with further information on Hiscox Home Insurance, please complete the feedback form at the bottom of this page.
**Defaqto is an independent financial research company, who rate products from 1 to 5 depending on the level of quality and comprehensiveness of the features and benefits it offers.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions, see www.hiscox.co.uk/icaew
The 12.5% saving only applies to Hiscox Home Insurance available via the special telephone number and/or website and is subject to a minimum premium. Cases that do not meet Hiscox’s underwriting criteria may be referred to a Hiscox recommended specialist insurance broker, where these offers will not apply. The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England Wales is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Hiscox Underwriting Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.