Aon’s Executive Fixed Price Motor Insurance Scheme
Are you looking for a simple solution for your motor insurance?
ICAEW have recently partnered with Aon to provide you with a simple solution to your motor insurance. Aon understand that you are a busy person and looking for car insurance can often seem a challenge; that is why Aon have made it simple for you.
Through this motor scheme, Aon can arrange comprehensive insurance for any authorised driver* of your car° for a fixed annual premium of £999^.
Here are a range of the key features that you will benefit from:
- Fully comprehensive cover for any driver*
- Just one flat premium of £999^ per car°
Use your car for business? Cover for the insured, spouse or common law partner
- Get a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired at an insurer agreed repairer, and where possible a similar car will be provided+
- Drive abroad with peace of mind – cover for UK and all member countries of the EU for up to 90 days per trip
Other advantages include:
- No cost incurred to make any changes to your policy
- Automatic new car replacement if your car is less than 18 months old
- No requirement to garage your car
The scheme doesn't require confirmation of a no claims bonus and through our online platform, buying insurance has never been easier.Insure your car
*Acceptance restrictions apply for conviction and claims experience. Drivers age 21 – 24 must be disclosed
°Certain types of vehicles may be excluded from this scheme (for example certain high value, specialist, rare or classic cars) but we can still arrange a separate policy for you. Vehicle age and value limits also apply.
^Cost is inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
+Up to a maximum cost of £2,000
The Executive Fixed Price Motor scheme is arranged by Aon UK Limited and is provided by Aviva Insurance Limited.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Aon UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.