The collection of the ICAEW Library & Information Service has always had a strong emphasis on auditing, following the lead set by the first chairman of the library who was also the author of the first textbook on auditing. Today, we provide a range of resources and information on auditing in the UK and internationally.
The library holds an extensive collection of books and journals on auditing that covers a wide range of material, including audit manuals, standards, textbooks and guidance. You can discover the articles, books and journals in our collection through our online catalogue.
If you have any difficulty finding the information you need, ask the Library & Information Service. Contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7920 8620, by web chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditing Standards - ISAs
The collection covers hard copy and online material on International Standards on Auditing, including resources on the following individual standards.
UK auditing standards
Knowledge guide to UK auditing standards
Detailed notes on the development of UK auditing standards and quick links to:
- International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland)
- Practice Notes and Bulletins
- APB Ethical Standards on Auditing (ESs)
- Exposure drafts
- Statements of Standards for Reporting Accountants (SSRA)
- Standards for Investment Reporting (SIRs)
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
International Standards on Auditing
Knowledge guide to International Standards on Auditing
Detailed timeline showing the development of auditing standards and help on finding:
- International Auditing Guidelines (1980–1991)
- International Standards on Auditing (1991–)
- Clarified ISAs
- International Auditing Practice Statements (IAPS)
- information on ISA adoption.
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you're having trouble finding the information you need, ask the Library & Information Service. Contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7920 8620, by web chat or by email at email@example.com.