ICAEW CFAB planner 2019
To help guide you through ICAEW CFAB studies throughout 2019, here you can download the planner complete with a to do list and useful links.
Download the planner
How to use the ICAEW CFAB planner
- Study Days: Record the days you plan to study either with a tuition provider, study group or self-study.
- Exam Resources: Head to icaew.com/cfabstudyresources for study guides, sample exams, sample assessments, exam webinars and tutor and examiner-written articles. Use the planner to add any exams you have booked to take in 2019.
- Create a Revision Timetable: Add your revision plan to the planner, ensuring you pick the days and times when you work best, remember to add in scheduled breaks.
- Relax and Keep Active: It's important to take breaks while studying. A 10-minute meditation session may help calm your nerves and keep you focused, or schedule time to stay active and go to the gym.
- The Exam Process: Each exam is computer-based and can be sat in any order at any time, make sure to add in when you are taking yours. Each exam is 90 minutes long, has a pass mark of 55% and a maximum of four attempts.
- Learning Materials: You can order your learning materials from distributors, Gillards. The syllabus is updated each year, so it is essential that you use the correct edition of the learning materials for the exams you intend to sit.
Unlock your support and benefits
- We are here to support you throughout your ICAEW CFAB studies.
Your options after ICAEW CFAB
ICAEW CFAB is a respected stand-alone qualification, however it also serves as a route to the ICAEW Business and Finance Professional (BFP) designation and chartered accountancy with the ACA qualification.
ICAEW Business and Finance Professional (BFP)
BFP is an internationally recognised designation and professional status from ICAEW. The designation combines the knowledge gained through ICAEW CFAB, 12 months' work experience in business and/pr finance and the online ICAEW Ethics Learning Programme. As an ICAEW Business and Finance Professional, you can add the BFP letters to your name, demonstrating your understanding of ethics and your commitment to ongoing professional development.
Find out more and start your BFP jpurney, for free, at icaew.com/becomeabfp.
Chartered Accountancy with the ACA qualification
The ACA is our world-leading qualification in finance, accountancy and business, combining study and exams with 'on-the-job' work experience. By successfully achieving ICAEW CFAB you have already taken the first step on your way to becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
Learn more at icaew.com/careers.
Student support helpline
Telephone the helpline on +44 (0)1908 248 250.
Monday to Friday: 08:30 – 17:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 17:00
(excluding bank holidays)
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org