From AAT to chartered accountancy in as little as two years
The AAT-ACA Fast Track is open to AAT students and members. It enables them to qualify as an ICAEW Chartered Accountant in as little as two years after completing the AAT Accounting Qualification.
Mark Twin-Ampofo, Partner at Kingston Smith shares why this route is a key part of their talent attraction activity.
Designed by ICAEW and AAT, this progression route builds on the skills and experience gained at the AAT Accounting Qualification. It ensures that as individuals progress they develop skills to enable them to think strategically, problem-solve and manage risks all while maintaining the highest standards.
It’s a popular choice that attracts bright and ambitious individuals. In fact, AAT-ACA Fast Track students regularly feature in our annual International Prize-giving Ceremony which celebrates those who have achieved the highest exam marks at the ACA exams. So, here's why it's a popular next step towards chartered accountancy:
- Potential to qualify as an ICAEW Chartered Accountant in as little as two years.*
- Ability to work, earn and study at the same time.
- Builds on the skills and work experience gained at AAT.
- Up to five exam exemptions and 12 months credit for prior work experience may be awarded.
- Opens up a range of rewarding career opportunities.
*If 12 months' credit for prior work experience is awarded.
Contact us to learn more.