Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions of the awards.
The following are the terms and conditions for the 2017 ICAEW Manchester Awards:
- The awards will be administered by ICAEW Chartered Accountants Manchester.
- The ICAEW Manchester judging panel will agree upon one winner in each award category.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be submitted via the online nomination form and accompanying documentation submitted by email as required.
- By entering you agree to supply any additional financial or other information requested. Entrants consent to this information being made available to judges associated with the awards process.
- The winning companies and individuals agree to take part and assist with any promotional activities or PR supporting the awards, for this and future awards.
- No responsibility will be taken by ICAEW, nor any sponsors or companies associated with the awards, for delayed, lost or damaged entries or supporting documentation. Entries are non-returnable, and any supporting documents should be copies, not originals.
- By submitting your entry you are confirming that the information it contains is correct. If the information is found to be inaccurate the nomination will be withdrawn.