Join the Information Technology Faculty
Make the most of your IT
If you are an accountant in practice or in business, we can keep you up-to-date with IT issues and developments. By joining the IT Faculty we will provide you with the insight and resources to help you make the best possible use of new technology.
Join now for the following benefits
- Latest updates in cloud computing, social media, cyber security, Excel and more.
- Our experts' practical guidance will help you make better business decisions.
- Access to our exclusive Excel Community.
- Networking opportunities at our discounted regional events.
- Career development: we can help you plan for your IT CPD activities.
- Our member magazine Chartech.
What ICAEW's IT Faculty offers Chartered Accountants
Try out free premium content
Membership to the IT Faculty gives you access to exclusive premium content. Below is a small selection of that content for you to sample.
Cost of membership*
|ICAEW members||£86.25 (VAT exempt)||ITFI9M|
|ICAS / CAI members||£86.25 (VAT exempt)||ITFI9MICAS|
|Non-ICAEW members**||£69.00 (inc. VAT)||ITFEMAIL|
*Membership runs until 31 December 2015
**Non-ICAEW members outside the EU can reclaim their VAT by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Get an enhanced discount through our corporate membership scheme. For more information, please call Tracy Gray on +44 (0)20 7920 8526.