Changes to icaew.com
Over the next few months we will be making a series of structural changes to icaew.com, based on feedback collected from users. The changes intend to make it easier for you to find information right across the website.
The changes to icaew.com website will occur in phases in order to minimise disruption.
We will publish changes to this page in each phase to help you understand where content has moved to.
What has changed?
As of 19/10/16 key changes include:
- The 'Library' tab has been removed from the primary navigation
- Access to the Library's information services (Guide to services, Company research, Historical resources, Library collection and Library search) can now be located in the website footer
- Country resources can now be found under 'Technical resources'
- Library resources on technical topics can be found underneath 'Technical resources', on their relevant topic landing pages.
As of 24/08/16 key changes include:
- ‘Qualifications and programmes’ has been replaced by the new ‘Learning and development’ area.
- New ‘For current ACA students’ area has been added to the top level navigation.
As of 06/06/16 key changes include:
- 'Join us' has been renamed 'Groups and networks'. Under this new area you can access your local groups and societies, faculties, communities, blogs and forums and the student community.
- 'Members' has been renamed 'Membership'. Topics underneath 'Membership' have also been regrouped / renamed.
- Under 'Membership administration' (formerly 'Membership information') you will find all the information you need to update your member details, pay fees and subs, update your communication preferences, declare CPD and more.
- 'Advisory helplines and services' has been renamed 'Technical and ethics support'.
As of 10/03/16 key changes include:
- 'About ICAEW' has replaced 'About Us' and now sits on the right hand side of the top level navigation. Topics underneath 'About ICAEW' have also been regrouped / renamed.
- A new 'Economy' topic in the 'Technical resources' area of the website has been created, which will host our 'Economic Insight', 'BCM' and 'Budget' and 'Autumn Statement' content
- 'Practice resources' and 'Business resources' have moved to 'Technical resources'
- A new 'Volunteering' section for members has been created underneath 'Careers support'
- All UK and worldwide regional pages have now been moved to 'Local societies'
Please continue to check this page for further updates over the coming months.
If you are having trouble navigating to any content you can search for it in the top right corner of any page. Failing that, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.