L Ebdon (Lydia) BSc FCA CTA
Lydia trained with Arthur Andersen in Leeds before joining a listed client and then working for KPMG in Cape Town (Old Mutual and others), PwC Consulting in London, the FSA and Norwich Union/Aviva, including as Head of Risk Management for UK Life. She took her CTA and started her own accountancy and tax practice in 2010.
Declaration of interests
Membership of formal bodies or groups
- Chartered Institute of Tax
- Women’s Equality Party
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in companies
- Managing Director and owner of Approachable Accountants Ltd
- Beneficial shareholdings in Unilever and Aviva.
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships with ICAEW
Any other matters you feel should be identified
- Volunteer for Speakers for Schools and The Prince’s Trust
- Approachable Accountants Ltd, of which I am owner and Managing Director, has a relationship with an Indian firm
- I research, write and speak on governance, in an individual capacity.